I’ve been to a couple of very enjoyable concerts this year (Belle & Sebastian and She Makes War) and I’d very much like to go to more now the nights are drawing in and spending evenings outside is less appealing. I thought it was worth listing things I was interested in, just in case I know anyone who might want to come along.
All of these are in Birmingham, and I in no way intend to go to all of them (but some would be nice).
- Stephen Malkmus And The Jicks – The Asylum. Monday, 22 Oct 2018
- She Makes War – Hare & Hounds. Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018
- Here Lies Man – The Hare And Hounds. Sunday, 04 Nov 2018
- Paul Smith – Mama Roux’s. Tuesday, 27 Nov 2018
- Shame – O2 Institute. Wednesday, 28 Nov 2018
- Molly Burch – The Hare And Hounds. Monday, 03 Dec 2018
- Mercury Rev Plays Deserter’s Songs – The Glee Club. Monday, 10 Dec 2018