My travel kit (for non-work travel) now consists of:
- iPad Air 2, 64Gb, silver
- Apple wireless keyboard and/or a £10 bluetooth keyboard if I won’t be doing lots of typing
- Bamboo stylus (one of several I have)
- Raspberry Pi Zero, running LibreElec, with adapters/cables to plug it into most hotel TVs
- Anker bluetooth speaker (sometimes, although the iPad speakers are really good)
- Arctic 4-way charger with various charging cables (charges any of the above devices, plus my phone)
- A Grid-IT that carries all my cables, plus my iPad.
If I’m working I’ll also have my Surface Pro 4 with me, but apart from that I rarely travel with a laptop these days.