Seeing as everyone in the world is doing it.
- brick (Toshiba laptop that is my main Linux machine – Ubuntu 8.04.1)
- kallisti (G5 iMac that runs all my music-related things – OS X 10.5.5)
- eeepc (new toy that goes everywhere with me – Mandriva 2008.1)
- impulse (G4 iBook running Ubuntu 8.04.1 – lives in the kitchen)
I also have some inactive desktop machines that I don’t find I need to use these days:
- Cerberus (old IBM web server – running Ubuntu 7.04 I think)
- Baptist (very old Dell optiplex I’m half way through setting up as a router)
- Scorpio (my old desktop from a couple of years ago. Now used to test things that might break my laptop)
Steph also has three machines; a desktop and a laptop running Windows XP and a server running Fedora 8.
Too many computers? There is no such thing. And it’s not like we have more than 3 or 4 on at a time.